Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our wedding!

Bud and I's wedding went off beautifully! Yes of course there were a few glitches with stuff but Gina did an awesome job of keeping things together and everything!

Bud and I went to Gettysburg for our honeymoon. That was a lot of fun even though it was very cold it was still neat. He loves history and especially the civil war stuff! I'll post pictures whenever I can right now we don't have internet at our house. I'm writting this from mom and dads since we're here for Christmas today!

Well gotta go help dad get our Christmas dinner ready. Mom had to work and so she's been sleeping today!

signing off,
MRS. KUHN!

2 comments:

Daniel and Regina said...

Hey girl So glad you all are back. Hope all is going well and had a Merry Christmas. YOu both were wonderful to work with. Take care and call or email me.
Love,
Gina

Barbara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We had totally planned on attending your wedding and were not able to after all... long story, but my thoughts were with you! Will pray that you can find work soon - financial stress is not fun! God bless your marriage!