Monday, November 3, 2008

Boxes.....Boxes.....And More Boxes

This is a picture of our house. It looks different now because we've started moving stuff in and I'll maybe put some other pics up here sometime of the inside! We're quite excited to be able to get a house instead of an apartment! It's a little bigger and bit more private.

Well I've been cleaning today and organizing wedding stuff! I spray painted some candle a`bras I found at a yard sale this summer and painted them gold! I've been doing a mountain of laundry!

Bud is to come this weekend and get a load of stuff for the house since he'll be moving into it this week! I'll have to post a good picture of it up here.

For starters this morning I got up and was running the bath water when it started losing pressure and so my Dad had to go to the basement and try and fix it! Well he said you better do with what ya have because it's not gonna work! So I was in the middle of a load of laundry and running bath water and I need to run the dishwasher all of it takes water! We have water now it just needed a jump start sorta what I feel like I need about right now!

I'm listening to Christmas Music and it makes me want to get out stuff and decorate but I'll be moving about then!

I kept awaking with each txt that came into my phone this morning although it was on vibrate! My cousin was going to a last Palin rally today and she was to leave at 5 am! So she kept txting me about that and then Bud goes in to work really early and he always sends me a txt before going in to work so that came through. Then I got about three txts between 6:30 and 6:45 between Joanna and Bud! But o Well I should've been getting up then anyways!

I've got about 15-17 boxes of stuff for my wedding that I'm going through. But hey gotta run I think my next load is ready to hang out on the line (we don't have a working dryer! we have one but it's not hooked up to electric!) so I must go because I really want to get my laundry done today!

TTYL- Signing off the Kuhn Family Journal!

1 comment:

teacherprincess said...

Welcome to blog land... I didn't realize you had till I saw you were one of my followers... Love the background and engagement pics...