Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Woes!

Wow election day is here! I went and cast my vote earlier this morning then had a bunch of errands to run. Now I'm home and going to get busy on wedding stuff till I have to be at work this afternoon!

I've had a peace today about the election and I believe it's God given. God is the author of peace and not confusion and it doesn't help to worry about something you have no control over!

Anyways this is a short post but I really need to get busy! I have so much packing for moving to do and everything. I have 3.5 weeks of work left then 3.5 weeks till our wedding! So I'm going to go work on making pew bows and whatever else I can get into! It's gonna be a busy last few weeks.

Mom and I get to keep my niece Ava for a whole week the first week of December and we're so excited. It'll be the first I've really got to spend time with her since I lived in North Carolina 2 years ago! She's growing so fast I should put some pics up on this post of her!

This was when Keith had his boat she would go on fishing or boating trips with her daddy and loved it!
This was Christmas probably a year or more ago she would kiss the snowmen on Alicia's tree and tell them goodnight when she went to bed!
I just absolutely love this picture of her! She's such a little princess! This was after she had learned to walk so it's a little older I'll try to put some new stuff up here eventually!
This is Ava with Daddy after his return from Iraq on his first tour! She was sure one happy girl! I don't have the pictures from a month ago when He returned from Iraq from His second tour!
She had got a hold of Papaw's (my dad's) reading glasses and was trying to walk around our house it was quite comical! She would stop and look at you over top of them and then try to walk or stumble as it looked! LOL
Mommy took her to feed the ducks at a park on the Neusse River ( I can't remember how to spell it! LOL) where they live.
This was probably about a year ago! Sorry I do have newer stuff just don't have the CD right now! She's adorable though!

No comments: