Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hope for America

Yes this morning as I write to my blog I am more than a little upset with the majority of America, yet I'm still hopeful because God can turn this around and use it for the best. We as Christians need to get on our knees for our new president and pray that He will make the right decisions! God is still on the Throne and He's not forgotten His own!
If you think back to the time of the Great Depression it was democrat that brought this country out of that yes He wasn't the best either but the country still survived! We can survive this! Does it still scare me? Yes it does and makes me want to pray harder!
But we will still have very important decisions to make as Americans in the next few years, are we going to sit Idly by and let President-Elect B. Obama do what he wants with America or are we going to fight with all that is within us? Remember that Obama can propose bills but can't pass them in the same breath! He still will have the Congress, Senate, And House to go through! ( and yes I know most are now democrat!) But God has given us His promise and we'll still hold to that! There is still hope for America! We need to rally and pray for our leaders!
I do not mean that I'm behind Barack Obama 100% (I'm hardly behind him .01%!) because that's a lie! I don't agree with what he agrees with and never will. But we still need to pray for him as he leads our country! I wanted to cry for Sarah Palin and John McCain because certainly they have fought the good fight! God can still use them!

No comments: