Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mooooooving, Moving up to PA Land

Bud came and got a few pieces of furniture on Thursday and Mom and I ended up jumping in the car and following him out to the house and spending the night there. He hadn't officially moved into the house yet but now he's there as of last night! He says he likes in there because it's quiet! And you'd have to know the house he lived in before with all the kids there was hardly ever a quiet moment unless they were all sleeping! LOL

Yeah so I had my bebo account hacked into and someone sent out videos from You-Tube with it crazy people!

Well I have a short time at home today because of a long shift at work (Still only 8 hours) but it seems like more! They are cutting my hours so pray I can find work quickly out in PA! I'm thinking of possibly transferring my job out there to a Giant Eagle but I'm not crazy about it but if that's what works out that's what goes!

No comments: