Sunday, November 2, 2008

New to Blog Ring






I decided since so many of my friends are on here I'd join in the fun as well! I know I've made this with my married name already but the wedding is only a month and half away so I figured rather than have to change everything later I'd just do it all that way now!

There's still alot of planning going on! Bud and I had our engagment pics done this past week! My cousin and one of my 5 bridesmaids did them for me Joanna. She's really good with photography and she's laid back and it's easy to have fun while doing pictures. I might try to upload some of them onto here!

He will be moving into our house sometime in the next week or so. I've already moved some stuff over there not a lot just mostly kitchen stuff. And of course some bridal shower gifts that needed to go there anyways! I'll post some pics up of our house and y'all can check them out!

1 comment:

danaeyoung said...

Nice engagement pics! Congrats on the BIG DAY comin up! Enjoy the planning!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Danae